At Well Done Landscapes, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service and expertise in snow and ice management. We have embarked this season on a mission to offer a number of new options for snow services to meet everyone's needs at a price they can afford and a level of service that meets their needs and risk exposure.
As the winter season approaches, we understand the importance of choosing the right contract that suits your specific needs. In this email, we aim to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the different contract options available: Per Inch Snow Plowing Contracts, Flat Rate Contracts, and Seasonal Contracts. Each option has its positives and negatives, and we want to ensure you make an informed decision of your options.
Per Inch Snow Plowing Contracts: Precision and Flexibility
(Gold Level Service)
A Per Inch Snow Plowing Contract offers precision and flexibility, allowing you to pay for the actual amount of snow cleared. With this option, you only pay for what you need. Let's explore the benefits and considerations:
- Precision Pricing: You are charged based on the measured fall reported by a third party reporting service, ensuring fairness and accuracy.
- Flexibility: The cost adjusts according to the actual snowfall, accommodating varying snow accumulation throughout the season.
- Transparency: You have a clear understanding of the charges since they are directly linked to the amount of snow removed.
- Cost Variation: Your invoice may fluctuate depending on the frequency and volume of snowfalls, making budgeting slightly more challenging. This can result in large snow bills during big snow events or high snowfall seasons.
Flat Rate Contracts: Simplicity and Predictability
(Silver Level Service)
Flat Rate Contracts offer simplicity and predictability, providing a fixed fee for the entire winter season, regardless of snowfall amounts or frequency of plowing. Let's consider the advantages and considerations:
- Fixed Budgeting: You know the cost upfront, allowing for easier financial planning and peace of mind.
- Predictability: Regardless of snowfall variations, your expenses remain consistent throughout the winter season.
- Reduced Administrative Work: Flat rate contracts eliminate the need for snow measurement and calculations, streamlining the invoicing process.
- Potential Overpayment: If snowfall is lighter than anticipated in a given year, you may pay more compared to a per inch contract where you only pay for what is removed.
- Snowfall Variability: If snow accumulation varies significantly from year to year, a flat rate contract might not accurately reflect the actual service needs as it is based off a 10 year snowfall average.
- The client may be responsible for calling in additional service when needed, adding time to achieve safe conditions and requiring additional responsibility, oversight and management by the property owner.
Seasonal Contracts: Comprehensive Snow and Ice Management
(Platinum Level Service)
Seasonal Contracts offer comprehensive snow and ice management services for a fixed fee throughout the winter season. This option provides a bundled package of services tailored to your property's specific requirements. Let's explore the benefits and considerations:
- All-Inclusive Service: Seasonal Contracts cover all snow and ice management needs, including plowing, shoveling, salting, and de-icing.
- Priority Service: With a seasonal contract, you receive priority attention during snow events, ensuring prompt response and clearance.
- Convenience: By choosing a seasonal contract, you eliminate the need to negotiate or manage separate contracts or services.
- Ability to combine snow and landscape services into one 12 month contract for ease of budgeting.
- Potentially Higher Cost: Seasonal Contracts tend to be higher in price due to the comprehensive scope of services provided.
- Services regardless of snowfall: You pay the same fee regardless of the amount of snowfall or frequency of plowing required, which may result in potential overpayment during lighter snowfall seasons.
At Well Done Landscapes, we recognize that each client's snow and ice management needs are unique, and we are here to help you make an informed decision. Our dedicated team is available to discuss these options further, answer any questions you may have, and provide a customized solution that aligns with your requirements.
To learn more about our services or to schedule a consultation, please reach out to us at 508-496-1315 ext #1 to schedule an appointment with John. Let us ensure your property remains safe and accessible throughout the winter season.
Thank you for considering Well Done Landscapes for your snow and ice management needs. We look forward to serving you with our expertise and commitment to excellence.
John S. Rocharz IV
Well Done Landscapes LLC